As a student in the Katz Professional MBA (PMBA) program, you'll customize a schedule to fit your life and learning style. Combine online core courses with on-campus electives and weekend sessions. Choose from a variety of elective courses, concentrations, and certificates to build an MBA program that suits your unique interests and career goals. All of this, and you'll have access to the same faculty, student services, and career management assistance as our full-time students.
Same MBA. New Format.
Same Quality Courses
- Courses are offered in face-to-face and online formats.
- Both formats include the same high-quality content as courses taught in the full-time MBA program.
Same Outstanding Faculty
- Courses are taught by the same faculty who teach in the full-time MBA program.
- The online format allows you to access world-class faculty from wherever you are in the world.
- On-campus meetings give you face-to-face networking opportunities with faculty who are leaders in their fields.
Convenient to Your Schedule
- On-campus courses are scheduled in the evenings to ensure you have time to get to campus after work.
- Blended courses meet online most weeks—meaning you can be anywhere, including in another country, and still be in class. Additionally, 1.5-credit courses meet on campus twice each semester, and 3-credit courses meet on campus three times each semester. All blended course on-campus meetings are on the weekend, so you don’t have to worry about fitting a trip to campus into your busy work week.
- Immersion courses meet Friday afternoon through Sunday, and allow you to complete a 1.5-credit course in a single weekend with minimal disruption to your work schedule.
Many courses and cocurricular activities at Katz have experience-based learning (EBL) as their foundation. EBL offerings give students the opportunity to take their classroom learning into real-world situations. Through opportunities such as Consulting Field Projects, the Management Simulation Capstone, and case competitions, students gain valuable critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills that set them apart from their peers in the workplace.