You must submit the following to be considered for admittance to the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School EMBA Worldwide São Paulo Program:
- Online Application or Hard-Copy Application
- Current Résumé
- Two Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- Self-recommendation letter describing your:
- Current job responsibilities and assignments
- Finest achievements and greatest disappointment
- Challenges you have met within your organization
- Civic and community activities and offices held
- Reasons and motivations for entering the EMBA program
- Professional and personal goals and plans
- In-Person Interview
- College or University Transcripts
- Official GMAT scores (optional in some cases). Use code DPZ-M5-98.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Our TOEFL code is: 2927-02.
If you are submitting a hard copy application, submit your materials directly by mail or fax. Please do not e-mail your application.
We make admissions decisions typically within three weeks of receiving a complete application package. Your application will either be accepted, rejected, or wait-listed. If wait-listed, an admissions decision may not be made until three months before classes begin. At that time, those with the strongest credentials are admitted.
Executive MBA Worldwide Program
Rua da Consolação, 930
Ed. João Calvino - Sala 100
São Paulo, SP - Brazil - 01302-907 -
Telephone: +55 11 2766-7300