Applications must meet the following requirements before filling out an online application:
- Four-Year Undergraduate Degree or Similar. Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. university, as determined by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation, or the non-U.S. equivalent.
- GMAT or GRE Test Results. Official and satisfactory GMAT (600 or higher) or GRE (high 150s in each section).
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Results (international applicants). TOEFL (100 or higher) or IELTS (7 or higher).
The following information and components are required to advance in the application process.
- Online Application. Create your personal application account where you can start and save your work as needed.
You will also submit the following:
- Application fee
- Two recommendations
- Essay responses
- Current Résumé
- Transcripts/Academic documents
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Official TOEFL, IBT, or IELTS scores (international applicants)
Applicants may be asked to participate in our evaluative process upon initial review by the MBA admissions committee. While not a strict requirement of every prospective candidate, evaluative interviews are conducted regularly. Shortly after you submit your online application, you may receive an e-mail invitation to register for an interview. Interviews can be conducted in person or via Skype video. We regret that we cannot conduct telephone interviews.
Rolling Admissions Information
The Admissions Committee reviews applications for the One-Year MBA program in rounds between October and March. The deadline dates and associated notification dates define each round. For you to be guaranteed consideration for a given round, we must receive your application and all component parts, including official exam scores, by the following deadline dates. The dates for the May start are:
|Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|October 1||December 15|
|December 1||February 15|
(Deadline for scholarship consideration)