- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE Score
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Satisfactory TOEFL Score for International Applicants, If applicable
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our PhD Program in Business and help you plan for your future application submission. Katz will be accepting applications for our PhD Program in Business for September 2022 beginning May 1, 2021. Note: We will not be accepting applications for admission to our PhD program for September 2021.
- Online Application. Create your personal application account where you can start and save your work as needed.
You will also submit the following:
- Application Fee
- Three Recommendations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official transcripts will only be needed if the doctoral committee is interested in admitting you
- Official GMAT or GRE and TOEFL scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
The school codes you must provide are DPZ-M5-90 for the GMAT and 2998-(major code) for the GRE. If the TOEFL applies to you, please provide the code 2998-02.
The deadline for applying for September is January 1. However, it is advantageous to have your completed application submitted earlier to facilitate the review process.