The Business Technology Club (BTC) is a community of students from all backgrounds and skill levels interested in learning about and promoting the intersection of business and technology. In today’s world, it is very important to understand the synergy between the business and technology to propose new and efficient business-technology solutions to an organization.
Here at the BTC, we live and breathe technology. The mission of the BTC is to ensure that Katz is on the forefront of cultivating talented business technology leaders while educating their peers on how they can leverage technology to improve their current and future businesses. BTC focuses on grooming leaders of the future by providing a platform for its members to interact with industry experts through various events including guest speakers, technology company tours, and educational sessions with Katz alums.
What Can BTC Do for Me?
- Provide and promote networking opportunities with other schools, technology professionals, and technology companies
- Learn about various business technology positions and the skills employers are looking for
- Promote the use of technology on campus and across all areas of business
- Promote and form collaborative teams for case competitions
- Propose additions to the Katz IT Curriculum via feedback and the BTC Alumni Board
Events and Career Sessions
- Katz BTC Industry and Alumni Speaker Series
Fall 2018 events will be announced as the information becomes available.
- Case Competitions
- Fall 2018 Case Competitions will be announced as the information becomes available.
Business and Data Analytics
Blending Business Technology with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
Delve into roles such as Product Development Manager and Technical Product Manager
Impact of Technology in Project management roles. More about Technical Project management and Business Program management career paths.
Information Technology and Business Technology Consulting careers lines. Knowing more about MBA roles in IT Performance Improvement; IT M&A; Business Process and Business System Designs; SAP Business Consulting.
Making Information Technology Strategic; Getting Deeper into IT Strategy: Project Scoping and Planning; Technology Management; Risk Management. etc.. roles.
Prateek Mohanty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Staff Advisor: Dana Romano
Faculty Advisor: Tony Rodi