Student Executive Board
The Katz Student Executive Board (SEB) exists to serve the Full-Time students and enhance the MBA student experience at the University of Pittsburgh.
In this capacity, the SEB acts as the primary interface between the MBA Full-Time students and the faculty and administration. However, the SEB is more than just a student advocate. The SEB also works to support student clubs, enhance career management, improve facility resources, organize community service projects, plan social events, and boost alumni relations. Contact the SEB at email@example.com.
The SEB represents the interests of the MBA Full-Time students by:
- Opening and maintaining channels of communication between its members and the staff, faculty, and alumni of the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Working in partnership with staff, faculty, and alumni to support the planning and implementation of student activities including social, cultural, and educational programs designed to supplement the MBA Full Time Experience.
- Advancing the public perception, standing, and brand of the Full Time MBA program, as it relates to domestic and international MBA rankings.
- Encouraging any social activity that promotes KATZ culture and a sense of pride in our community.
- Promoting an inclusive, diverse, and respectful learning environment at KATZ.
- Identifying and providing student representation on school committees.
- Serving as a resource for individual students and Student Clubs (or other student-led organizations).
- Acting as an advocate for all student interests by addressing any positive and negative feedback about their MBA experience.
- Allocating funds resulting from University of Pittsburgh’s Student Activities Fee paid by the currently enrolled Full-Time MBA students.
- Working in close partnership with the Evening Student Executing Board (ESEB) by holding regular joint meetings.
- Attending the Assembly Board meetings of the Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG) of the University of Pittsburgh.
Professional Student Executive Board
The Professional Student Executive Board (PSEB) is a group of Katz students in different stages of the Professional MBA program, with diverse professional backgrounds. Whether in their first year of their program or getting ready to graduate, PSEB members advocate for their peers by striving to enhance the overall student experience. Through orientation, peer mentoring, networking activities, and workshops, the PSEB helps students experience all Katz has to offer, even beyond the classroom.
The PSEB also plans events that encourage casual engagement and fun among other current Professional MBA students and alumni. Each year students can look forward to professional, educational, social, and community service opportunities. Such as:
- End-of-semester happy hours
- Professional sporting outings
- Social gatherings during class breaks
- Spring Fling
- Alumni events
- The PSEB understands that professional students are busy. Our initiative is to not only facilitate socialization, but to regularly communicate with students, faculty, and Katz administrators to nurture and improve the Professional MBA program.
2018-2019 Professional Student Executive Board
President: Megan Victorson
Board Members: Johnny Dogun, Katie Dziki, Cody Fetters, Dan Gorchynsky, Nick Koroly, Ken Wenk, Tyler Wilson
Have a question or comment? Let us know! E-mail us at: PSEB@katz.pitt.edu
Don’t forget to join our Facebook page to hear about our upcoming events.