Student Executive Board
The Katz Student Executive Board (SEB) exists to serve the Full-Time students and enhance the student experience at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
In this capacity, the SEB acts as the primary interface between the Full-Time Masters students and the faculty and administration. However, the SEB is more than just a student advocate. The SEB also works to support student clubs, enhance career management, improve facility resources, organize community service projects, plan social events, and boost alumni relations. Contact the SEB at email@example.com.
The SEB represents the interests of the Full-Time Masters students by:
- Opening and maintaining channels of communication between its members and the staff, faculty, and alumni of the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Working in partnership with staff, faculty, and alumni to support the planning and implementation of student activities including social, cultural, and educational programs designed to supplement the Full-Time Masters student experience.
- Advancing the public perception, standing, and brand of the Katz Graduate School of Business, as it relates to domestic and international rankings.
- Encouraging any social activity that promotes KATZ culture and a sense of pride in our community.
- Promoting an inclusive, diverse, and respectful learning environment at KATZ.
- Identifying and providing student representation on school committees.
- Serving as a resource for individual students and Student Clubs (or other student-led organizations).
- Acting as an advocate for all student interests by addressing any positive and negative feedback about their Masters experience.
- Allocating funds resulting from University of Pittsburgh’s Student Activities Fee paid by the currently enrolled Full-Time Masters students.
- Working in close partnership with the Professional Student Executing Board (PSEB) by holding regular joint meetings.
- Attending the Assembly Board meetings of the Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG) of the University of Pittsburgh.
President: Bianca Payton
Board Members: Justin Alicea, Eusha Bajwa, Tanay Das, Jacqueline Hendrix, Dan King, Jerome King, Amelia Parlier, John Sopko, Anthony Winfield
Professional Student Executive Board
The Professional Student Executive Board (PSEB) is an elected body of Professional MBA students at Katz with diverse academic and professional backgrounds. The PSEB primarily operates through its Committees governance – each Committee is Chaired by a PSEB member and is actively seeking involvement from PMBA students. Our Committees and the full Board seek to actively represent, engage, and support the PMBA student body by aligning their needs with Katz leadership efforts to enhance the MBA experience. Learn more about our Committees, get involved, provide your insights and experience, and get even more from your time at Katz!
Current and former Professional MBA students – join the new LinkedIn group just for us!
2020-2021 Professional Student Executive Board
Have a question or comment? Let us know! E-mail us at: PSEB@katz.pitt.edu
Click here to learn more about our Committees, their Visions and how to get involved!
- Collaboration with SORC, SEB, Clubs & Programming
- Academic Experience
- Dean’s Office & Long-Term Initiatives
- Health & Well-being
- Inclusion & Diversity
- New Students & Orientation
- Professional Development
- Recruiting & Career Services