Katz has partnerships with various international programs that enable students to incorporate short-term study abroad as part of their MBA experience. These opportunities enable students to:
- deepen their analytical and critical thinking skills through coursework at a high-quality European business school
- explore business ideas and themes from a new perspective
- advance their communication and interpersonal skills through interaction with faculty, fellow students and European business executives
- improve their global awareness and intercultural skills through immersion in a foreign country
- broaden and enhance their professional network
In addition to some university wide international partnerships, the following locations have special agreements with Katz for students to pursue summer programs:
EBS Universität Für Wirtschaft Und Recht
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is one of the leading business schools in Germany, ranked No. 51 in Europe by the Financial Times in 2015. Students can study at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht for one semester or a three-week summer program. Classes are offered in English. The EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht campus is located in Oestrich-Winkel, a small town on the Rhine River about one hour from Frankfurt.
Kedge Business School
At Kedge Business School, MBA students can study in Marseille, France, for a semester. Classes are offered in English. Kedge was ranked No. 30 among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times in 2015.
For more information, contact email@example.com.