Katz has partnerships with various international programs that enable students to incorporate short-term study abroad as part of their MBA experience. These opportunities enable students to:
- deepen their analytical and critical thinking skills through coursework at a high-quality European business school
- explore business ideas and themes from a new perspective
- advance their communication and interpersonal skills through interaction with faculty, fellow students and European business executives
- improve their global awareness and intercultural skills through immersion in a foreign country
- broaden and enhance their professional network
In addition to some university wide international partnerships, the following locations have special agreements with Katz for students to pursue summer programs:
Kedge Business School
At Kedge Business School, MBA students can study in Marseille, France, for a semester. Classes are offered in English. Kedge was ranked No. 30 among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times in 2015.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.